Why Should You Incorporate Wellness at Your Company?
Research at the Center for Disease Control shows that when a wellness program is in place, the workplace becomes more productive and constructive when employers integrate breaks for rejuvenation. It also helps to establish clear and reasonable roles, responsibilities and respect the time and talents of individuals and their non-work demands.
Further research from the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine and Harvard University states that medical costs were reduced by $3.27 and absenteeism costs were reduced by $2.73 for every $1.00 spent on worksite wellness programs. This return on investment is a significant incentive for adopting a wellness program.
Benefits of a Wellness Program for Employees an Employers Include:
- Increased productivity at work
- Decreased sick days and absenteeism
- Increased stamina and energy
- Increased employee relations and morale
- Increased employee comradery
- Decrease in overall health care costs by employers
- Increased work/life balance
Benefits of choosing CAC for your Wellness needs
- Excellent customer service
- Seasoned and highly educated health professionals
- Personalized wellness program designed specifically for your company
- Variety of educational lectures and discussions led in a relaxed atmosphere
- Fun and energetic classes
- Individual and group wellness coaching sessions available
Want to get started? Contact our Dietitian, Stephanie Sudjian, to sign up today!