RPM Class Description
What is RPM?
RPM™ is the indoor cycling workout where you ride to the rhythm of powerful music. Take on the terrain with your inspiring team coach who leads the pack through hills, flats, mountain peaks, time trials, and interval training. Discover your athlete within – sweat and burn to reach your endorphin high. Like all the LES MILLS™ programs, a new RPM™ class is released every three months with new music and choreography.
What do I need to bring?
- Comfortable workout clothes: cycling shorts will make the ride more comfortable, but they’re not essential.
- Gym shoes: we recommend cycling shoes, but check with your instructor if you need more specific help.
- Water bottle
- Towel – you are going to get sweaty!
What are the benefits?
- Improve your cardiovascular fitness
- Burn fat
- Tone and shape your legs, hips, and butt
- Increase leg strength and muscular endurance without building bulk
- Burn up to 600 calories in a normal 50-minute structure
- Release endorphins to leave you with a natural high
You have the ability to control the intensity of the workout, which means riders of all capabilities can work out together. The more you ride, the fitter you’ll become.
How often should I take a class?
If you do RPM™ two to three times per week you’ll feel fitter, stronger and leaner.